Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Best" recipes

I frequently head over to Allrecipes.com when I'm looking for a recipe for something.  There are typically eleventy billion versions, so I can pick and pull the parts that I like and tweak with my own ideas and come up with some semblance of a recipe, which I like.
Imagine my delight to find all of their BEST recipes in one place for me to try as I please!  Based on user ratings, these are the creme de la creme of allrecipes, and I can't wait to try them out.  Except for you pot roast.  You'll have to wait.  Um, and you grilled salmon, because ew.

Banana Crumb Muffins

World's Best Lasagna (which I've already written about wanting to try)

Delicious Ham and Potato Soup

Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread

Clone of a Cinnabon

Chicken Pot Pie IX

Apple Pie by Grandma Ople

Mom's Zucchini Bread

Annie's Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips (which makes me think of the guacamole in this post)

Chicken Cordon Bleu II

Too Much Chocolate Cake

Banana Sour Cream Bread

Guacamole

Grandmother's Buttermilk Cornbread

Jamie's Cranberry Spinach Salad

BBQ Pork for Sandwiches

Amish White Bread

Taco Seasoning I

Boilermaker Tailgate Chili

Grilled Salmon I







1 comment:

Quinn said...

Did you read these recipes? BBQ Pork for sandwiches is rib meat, beef broth and bottled bbq sauce. Your carnitas is infinitely better than that. They should come to you for the best recipes.